Refund and money-back guarantee policy
We work hard to deliver your assignment way before your deadline and as per your requirements. We rarely violate these commitments. However, should it happen, you can always ask for a refund according to our policy. You are entitled to a reimbursement if we fail to fulfill our duties towards you. Our help with economics assignment service is legit. We want our clients to be completely satisfied with our service. Our customer satisfaction rate is at 94%. We also have an impressive record of clients returning with consequential orders and referrals.
We know that there is no perfect system in this world, and sometimes things can go wrong. This is where our refund policy comes in.
We only offer a full refund under certain situations. These are:
- No delivery or cancellation by the customer
- This can only happen in the following cases:
- No expert was assigned your assignment: We have a pool of more than 100+ highly qualified and experienced in-house economics experts. So this rarely happens. However, if it does, the amount refunded is always 100%. We will notify you as soon as possible if we cannot find an expert to work on your assignment.
- No delivery was made: This is also a rare situation and can only happen if the writer fell ill or had other emergencies. The company will try to find another suitable writer to complete the assignment promptly. However, if the deadline has already passed, we will refund 100% of the amount paid
- Duplicate orders and transactions
- Duplicate transactions and orders: We know that sometimes you may accidentally place two similar orders or pay for the same order twice. You should get in touch with us as soon as possible to clarify that the extra order or payment is a duplicate. Should we find that you unintentionally placed two similar orders or processed two payments against the same order, a 100% refund will be issued.
We only issue partial refunds in the following conditions:
- The writer was confirmed by you canceled the order: Should you cancel your order after an expert has been assigned your task, the refunded amount will vary from 75% to 50%. The refunded amount may be less than 50% if half of the deadline has already passed. We have to cover the effort of the company and the expert in trying to provide you with the service that you requested.
- Disputed claims: If you are not completely satisfied with the paper you have received or feel that the work is not as described, then you can also ask for a refund. However, we will first take measures to rectify the issues you have with the solution. Should you still not be satisfied even after the free unlimited revision, our operations team will conduct an investigation. We always want you to be completely satisfied. So expect the investigation to be impartial. The amount refunded in this case will be based on the outcome of the investigation.
- Plagiarism: We do not tolerate any form of plagiarism. Our writers craft all content from scratch and cite the sources they have used in your paper. If your solution has some traces of plagiarism, then you will need to furnish us with a Turnitin report as evidence. We do not accept any other plagiarism report apart from this.
You cannot ask us for a refund if:
- Quality work was submitted to you within your deadline
- The paper was successfully revised as per your instructions
- Editing and proofreading orders: If you have already written your paper but asked us to proofread and edit it for you, then you cannot ask for a refund. This is because the paper may contain some contextual errors.
- You failed to provide the materials needed for your assignment on time. It is ideal that you upload all the information and materials needed for your assignment when placing your order.
We process all refunds within seven business days after the request was confirmed. Please note that you cannot hold us responsible for:
- Your bank transfer fees
- Anomalies and possible delays
- Bank service issues